Using RFID Fuelling is easy and convenient. Follow these simple steps below:
- Register and activate RFID Fuelling via the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Drive to participating Shell Stations enabled with RFID Fuelling.
- Park at designated bays for RFID Fuelling, face your vehicle towards the RFID detector above the bay.
- Wait for the RFID reader and camera to detect your vehicle.
- Once successful, your Touch 'n Go eWallet will be auto-debited and you can begin fuelling.
- Any unutilised amount will be refunded to your Touch 'n Go eWallet account.
Note: User must have an activated Touch ‘n Go RFID Tag, registered to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet, before RFID Fuelling function is enabled in the app. If you do not have a Touch 'n Go RFID tag, purchase one today from Touch 'n Go eWallet, or at any Shell Select Store.
Below are the steps to register for RFID Fuelling:
- Click the ‘More’ button on your Touch 'n Go eWallet homepage. Then, click on the ‘Shell’ icon in ‘Transportation’ tab.
- Activate RFID Fuelling.
- Choose your preferred amount for fuelling.
- Link your BonusLink Card (optional).
- Authorise RFID Fuelling.
- Enter 6-digit OTP.
- You’ll receive a confirmation notification soon.
Please note that activation will take effect within 10 minutes.
There are 6 amounts that you can pre-set for RFID Fuelling, i.e. RM10, RM20, RM30, RM50, RM100 or RM200.
Find out more about RFID Fuelling here.