From 18 August to 11 September 2020, Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s) can participate and stand a chance to win a business deal with Shell. The initiative is only applicable for registered Malaysian SME’s who are no less than 18 (Eighteen) years old.
- Register and provide details online at http://www.shell.com.my/malaysiandream
- Submit necessary information and provide a written story about themselves, their business and products.
- Additional information and documents are welcomed such as HALAL, ISO, additional certifications and awards.
- Participants also have the option of providing a 15 seconds video clip that does not exceed 5MB of them selling their products creatively.
Shortlisted participants will be contacted by Shell's appointed agency to send their product sample to Shell for product testing. Participants to ensure product samples for testing comply with all requisite food handling and safety standards.
Product categories are limited to snacks, confectioneries, non-alcoholic beverages or ready-to-eat meals.
* Terms and Conditions apply. For more details on the T&C, kindly visit this link.