(1) Will Shell Stations be open?
Throughout the Movement Control Order, all Shell stations nationwide will continue to operate as normal for refuelling purposes.
Shell SELECT and Kedai premises will also operate for takeaway purchases only. However, seating areas and chairs will not be available during this period until further notice
(2) Is it safe to visit a Shell station to refuel?
Your safety is our priority. All Shell stations across Malaysia are taking preventive and mitigative measures to disinfect key areas EVERY HOUR for your comfort:
- Outdoors – Fuel Nozzles, Air Balancers, Payment Terminals, Squeegee Handles, Tissue Dispensers, Rubbish Bins
- Indoors – Door Handles, Counter Tops, Chiller Door Handles, ATM Keypads and more
- Restrooms - Door Handles and Switches
Toilets are being cleaned frequently, and hand sanitisers are provided at our cashier counter for your usage.
Our site staff are undertaking temperature checks before starting their shift, with proper personal hygiene practice in place.
(3) What services will be closed at Shell?
Selected suraus, car wash, Lube Bays, and Shell Advance Motor Care Express (SAMCE) services will be opened in accordance with the standard operating procedures (SOP) issued by the National Security Council and local authorities.
We welcome you to our stations. Let’s overcome this together. Stay safe & Go Well.
For more info on Shell's response to COVID-19, please visit our website at www.shell.com.my/COVID19